High Technology Gela Liquid®
With 35 years of experience in buffer systems and in composing PH-liquid products, this experience has now produced a buffered, ready-to-use, mould-free, gelatine solution, made up accordance with the patents filed in Belgium, which have now been extended to a European patent application.
The composition of "Gela Liquid®", a registered trademark, complies with the standards legally required for gelatine.
Fifteen helpful points in using "Gela Liquid®":
- mould-free: 6 weeks, fridge temperature 2°C
- mould-free: 12 weeks, vacuum packaging
- buffered and stable pH value: 4,5
- very clear and transparent jelly film
- quick and easy to use
- the liquid left over after use can still be used
- appropriate meat flavour and colour according to product
- appropriate fish flavour and colour according to product
- easy adaptation to product application
- for slightly solid structure: add 10% water
- for very solid structure: 2% gelatine: bloom 240
- Gela Liquid® is supplied in liquid form in 25 kg drums
- 3 month shelf-life, fridge temperature: 5° C
- easy to use and very economical
- free 2 kg sample of "Gela Liquid®"
For more information: gela-gelatin®